In all our work, we at Midwest Kidney Network (ESRD Network 11) dedicate ourselves to improving the quality of care for patients with kidney disease. We work with ESRD providers to develop and improve the systems and processes within their facilities.
Quality Improvement Strategies
- Providing technical assistance to dialysis facilities.
- Providing facility-specific clinical trends reports to each facility.
- Working with the Network Medical Review Committee and Executive Committee to recommend treatment goals.
- Developing and conducting quality improvement projects targeting specific patient outcomes.
- Developing new clinical tools and resources.
Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) tools were developed by CMS.
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Action Plan template was developed by Midwest Kidney Network.
Tools for implementing key changes from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.