Emergency Preparedness Planning Tools for ESRD Facilities
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist provided by the Department of Survey and Certification is a comprehensive list of steps to take in developing your emergency plan.
- Emergency Preparedness for Dialysis Facilities This publication was prepared by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to assist dialysis facilities in the mitigation, preparation, response, and recovery associated with an emergency situation.
- Four Keys to Being Prepared for a Disaster provides recommendations for facilities to consider in disaster preparedness plans.
- Dialysis Checklist for Disaster Areas checklists, guidance documents, and information obtained from an ASPR TRACIE SME Cadre member on the needs of dialysis patients post-disaster and the requirements for temporary dialysis facilities.
- KCER Emergency Preparedness Checklist & Tips